The Xenox build is a whopping 415 MB. That means it is way too large for the smaller or lower-end devices. That said, it will work just fine on your favourite personal computer. With that size, you can expect some great add-ons and backgrounds as well. To see what this huge build is all about, all you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Kodi Xenon Build
In this post, we’ll show you how to install the Xenon Build for Kodi Krypton V17. There is a clean version and a XXX Version of this build available.
XENON BUILD OVERVIEW
The Xenon Build can be installed using the Ares Wizard, and it’s primarily found under “Diggz Fire Builds”. There are two variations of the Xenon Kodi Build, with a clean option and a XXX version available to download.
Xenon Kodi Build has categories for All in one, Android, Explore, Favourites, Kids Zone, Your Library, Live TV, Movies, Power, Sports zone, Streams, TV Networks, TV Shows and Xenon.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
HOW TO INSTALL THE XENON BUILD ON KODI
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://repo.ares-project.com/magic
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds in the top left > Diggz Fire Builds > Xenon XXX or Clean > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
ADULT SECTION PASSWORD
As you know, there is an Adult section for this build available under the “Explore” section of the Xenon Kodi Build. The password for the Adult section is just 69.
ARES WIZARD AND PINS
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.
Another Simple Method to install Xenon Build
Start by opening Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says .
- Enter exactly diggzrepo.ddns.net/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name diggz or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on diggz, Install_Wizard, then select Chef_Wizard_x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Program add-ons.
- Choose The Chef Leia Wizard > XenoX Build. Next, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.